Dina loves to come along side you in the midst of transition. Having moved to several states, purchased several homes, & helped children acclimate to their new surroundings, she understands and can relate to the entire family & their needs in not only finding or selling a home, but helping them to move "on" & not just "in." Dina has a strong background in management & several years at a real estate and estate planning law firm, making her a highly detail oriented person. She uses her experience & foresight to proactively address details before they become a problem. She will keep the focus on her clients' interests with integrity, while developing strong relationships along the way.
While not assisting clients in the buying or selling of their home, Dina enjoys spending time with her family and grabs as many hugs and kisses as she can get from the 5 grandchildren they currently have.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®, and the Charlotte Regional Realtor® Association
- Member Matthews Chamber
- Ambassador - Mint Hill Chamber
- Secretary - Matthews Rotary
- 2016 Master's Circle for sales production
- Multi Million Dollar Producer
- Certified Strategic Listing Specialist
- New Home sales certified
- Licensed in North Carolina and South Carolina